Assarmatori, offers training for seafarer and onshore personnel, also through, “Oltremare s.c. a r.l.” Integrated services for shipping (certified under the Quality Management System UNI EN ISO 9001: 201). Oltremare can design specialized maritime training courses and continuing education courses at all levels for seafarers and onshore individuals and company training classes.
Assarmatori partners with the best training centers authorized by the General Command of the Corps of Harbor Masters for the issue of certificates required in the STCW.
As the shipping industry never stands still, Assarmatori also collaborates with other specific training centers to further expand upon any maritime training needs which may be beneficial for its Members.
TRAINING COURSES INCLUDE:
- Enclosed space entry and rescue of injured
- Risk assessment for ships, prevention and mitigation
- Managing risk at sea and ship security challenges in high-risk areas
- Training of passenger ship personnel, including crowd management and safety training for personnel providing service to passengers in passenger spaces
- Maritime life-saving equipment and appliances
- Ecdis JRC
- Ecdis Danelec
- Operational Ecdis
- Maritime Executive Management and Leadership ship training
- Basic Firefighting Update (BST)
- Survival and rescue at sea (BST) update
- Firefighting agent in activities at risk of low fire
- Advanced fire fighting
- Primary first aid
- First Aid Technical Course
- ASPP update 271/99
- Behavioral and environmental ethical code
- Persuasive phone, e-mail and other communications
- Persuasive agency communications
- Building better relationships with clients
- Coaching and support techniques
- Tools for accounting, purchasing and sales activities
- Sectoral English for administrative staff
- Maritime technical English
- English (beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate levels)
Assarmatori intends to participate in specific national, regional and inter-professional tenders to obtain co-financing of training activities of interest for its Members.